UK Immigration: What European Nationals Need to Know

Experienced London Immigration Solicitors

Unlike other foreign nationals, citizens of the European Union (EU), non-EU countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland may enter and work in the United Kingdom without a specific visa or work permit. However, certain obligations must be met should an EEA or Swiss national wish to bring non-EEA family members into the country or if EEA families wish to settle permanently in the UK.

Charles Gregory Solicitors Limited has extensive experience assisting European nationals in all aspects of immigration law. Whether you wish to reunite your family or settle permanently in the UK, we provide specialist services and personalised representation to help you achieve your goals.

Our Solicitors assist European nationals with the following applications:

  • EEA (QP) — Application for a registration certificate as a European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss national who is in the UK as a qualified person
  • EEA (FM) —Application for a registration certificate or residence card as the family member of a European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss national
  • EEA (PR) — Application for a document certifying permanent residence or permanent residence card under the EEA Regulations

Proactive Representation and Flexible Communication

Our team of Hammersmith Immigration Solicitors for European nationals offers advice and direction throughout the application process. We maintain an active partnership with clients using communication that is most convenient to them, whether by email, mobile phone, texting or Internet-based services. By offering flexible arrangements and competitive prices, we are able to assist clients efficiently and effectively.

We provide a free telephone assessment to establish eligibility to come to the UK. To discuss your case in more detail, please contact us directly to set up an appointment.